THIS SITE AND RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE WILL INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PROMPTLY EXIT THIS SITE.
1. Restrictions on Use: All pages within Healthview's website and any material made available for download (collectively "Healthview" or the "Site") are the property of Western Growers Assurance Trust and/or its affiliates. Healthview is protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of Western Growers Assurance Trust. Use of this Site is solely for your own personal use or the internal use of your business. You shall keep intact any proprietary notices, including copyright notices, contained on any downloaded materials and shall comply with any applicable end user license agreements. Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable end user license agreements are reserved by Western Growers Assurance Trust.
2. Trademark Notice: Western Growers Assurance Trust, Technology Driven, Customer Focused and Healthview are the logos, trademarks, and service marks of Western Growers Assurance Trust. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
3. Warranty Disclaimer: THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITES.
WESTERN GROWERS ASSURANCE TRUST, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS SPONSORS ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE.
YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
Although Western Growers Assurance Trust attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform WESTERN GROWERS ASSURANCE TRUST so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice.
4. Confidential and Proprietary Information: Western Growers Assurance Trust does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Site. Please note that any information or material sent to Western Growers Assurance Trust through the Site will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending Western Growers Assurance Trust any information or material, you grant Western Growers Assurance Trust an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that Western Growers Assurance Trust is free to use any ideas, concepts, knowhow, or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
5. Links to Our Site: If you desire to provide a hyperlink from your Website to our Site, you must agree to be bound by the terms of our Hyperlink License Agreement.
6. Links or Pointers to Other Sites: Western Growers Assurance Trust makes no representations whatsoever about any other Website that you may access though this Site. When you access a non- Western Growers Assurance Trust Website, please understand that it is independent from Western Growers Assurance Trust, and that Western Growers Assurance Trust has no control over the content on that Website. In addition, a hyperlink to a non- Western Growers Assurance Trust Website does not mean that Western Growers Assurance Trust endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature.
7. Choice of Law and Venue: These Terms and Conditions are entered into in the State of California and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to these Terms and Conditions submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the County of Orange in the State of California, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorney's fees. In the event that any of the Terms and Conditions are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, those provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
8. Consent to Electronic Mailing of EOB: By accepting these terms and conditions in the affirmative below you hereby consent to receiving an electronic notice that your Explanation of Benefits ("EOBs") are available to view on Healthview. Western Growers Assurance Trust may notify you with respect to the availability for viewing of your EOB on Healthview by sending an email message to your Healthview Account email address. By accepting these terms you will continue to be able to access your EOBs electronically simply by logging into your Healthview account, and no longer receive a paper copy of your EOBs by U.S. mail. If you want to update your personal information and/or withdraw your consent to receive EOB's via email, log on to Healthview, go to Account Settings and then change your mail preferences to U.S. Mail.
9. Consent to Electronic Mailing of Benefit Plan Materials: By accepting these terms and conditions in the affirmative below you hereby consent to receiving electronic notices that certain benefit materials (summary plan descriptions, plan amendments, summary annual reports, summaries of benefits and coverage, legal and regulatory notices, and HIPAA notifications) are available to view on Healthview. You may access these documents at any time by logging into your Healthview account, and you will no longer automatically receive a paper copy of the documents by U.S. mail; however, paper copies of the documents will be available upon request.
Electronic documents are displayed in PDF format. If you are unable to open PDF documents, you can download the software for free at www.adobe.com.
You may change your email address or withdraw consent for electronic delivery at any time by logging on to Healthview, going to Account Settings, and changing your email address and/or delivery preference.
10. No Unlawful or Prohibited Purpose: As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to Western Growers Assurance Trust that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.